Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Just Gotta Poke Around!

Hey folks, so I made this blog because I've been expanding my collection of dead shows on my computer, and even with the thousands of amazing covers all over the internet that people have made, there are still countless shows that I've spent hours looking for covers for and came up with nothing. So I decided to start making them to fill up the spaces, since I'm pretty anal about my iTunes and can't have the same cover for more than one show. I got to around 13 covers or so when I realized that I should put them online for you all to use, since before this most of my cover art was found on various blogs that I've relied pretty heavily on. So, here it is, enjoy!

Peace, Trip

(Oh, and feel free to request shows if you can't find them elsewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Gotta Poke Around!

Hey folks, so I made this blog because I've been expanding my collection of dead shows on my computer, and even with the thousands of am...